Wednesday, August 28, 2013

WOYWW 221

Wednesday again Time for yet another WOYWW and I have finally found my way back into my art journal. Since I now made a new realy cool one and I won't allow myself to work in that one until I, at least, finish working in this art journal.

I have way to many things going on at once and I do feel it is distracting... too much to try out.


I realy need to stay on top of things and make myself more organized. So I bought an agenda a while back, as I showed you last week.

I've been good an I have been using it, but all I seem to do is make lists. Which is good, don't get me wrong, but I also nee to do some sort of time management thingy.

That's why I started looking at chronodex and spiraldex as a system.

At first I found it confusing, but now I'm realy loving it. Still got a lot to work out though and as of yet have to implement planning with it.


For now I have been using it for tracking time (after the fact). I love the colorful spirals that I get when I fill them in.

Here's one of my test spirals.


And yes, I am that silly that I would bump my head yesterday and then add that to the spiraldex =),


write it in my daily journal...


and then later that day write down wondering if I am feeling sick because of the big black and blue bruise on my head, or just hungry. Yeah...that silly.


I'll leave you all with a picture of one who is not affected by any of this and just took up residence in my travel bag. Meet Fenrir, our youngest cat, a real cutie. He's actualy my son's cat and he shows that by always running to the front door to greet him. So adorable!

Anyway, if you want to see what this is all about, should you not know by now, go and check out Julia's blog the Stamping Ground and she'll explain it all to you.

I'm off to check out other desks from around the world and I wish you all a wonderful week.

17 comments:

  1. Nice work - the cat in the bag looks so comfortable. I thought Fenrir was a werewolf in Harry Potter? Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. ThanX, yes you are right, but Fenrir is also the son of Loki, one of the norwegian mythological gods and as we named all our cats after one of the mythological characters...well it seemed fitting for him =)

    We have a Loki, a Freya, Idunn and then Fenrir =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should win a photo of the week award for the cat in the bag, so cute. Your journal looks great, so much to see.

    The bears @#90

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is lovely to see all this! It is hard getting organized, isn't it? But I love how creative you have been with your agenda! I also love the peek of the journal page on the background! It is so colorful!
    Uniflame - 95

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a wonderful idea for a list to make it into a spiral and colour it in like that looks great.. hope you bump is ok now and Pats for the cat they are wonderful companions mine make me smile every day with there antics.. He looks very comfy.
    Happy WOYWW
    Sandy :) #54

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww--he looks like my cat Jack, a black bombay, who lived to be almost 20 years old. We still miss him dearly. I love how you art journal in your planner--I do that too. That time wheel is such a great idea! Because I'm always making lists, and that's not exactly time management. Happy WOYWW! Sandy Leigh #11

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a cute kitty - bet our molly-cat would like him - she a blackie too!!
    great journal - love your time spiral, and sorry for the bump - ouch!!
    happy WOYWW and have a great week :)
    no. 38

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I've fallen for Fenrir! My cat, Daisy has too, I think. She was gazing at the picture when it was on the screen! Time management and that spiral - wow that looks interesting! I got so het up about where my time goes the other day I cried in frustration! I think I need to tame Time in some way and stop allowing it to slip through my fingers; but how? Could a system like yours be the answer? Thanks for stopping by earlier! It is always so nice to have a visit from you! Julie Ann xx #45

    ReplyDelete
  9. Considering I'm the most disorganised person (according to my husband) I'm forever making lists.
    Love the journal page.

    Thanks for visiting today.
    Ann B
    44

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your journal, but looks too complicated for me. 108

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think Fenrir would make an excellent travel companion. His fur looks so good with that hot pink bag. I laugh that you included your bumped head in your timeline and your journal, why not?! Happy WOYWW!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a way to document your time management. Hope that bump on the head hasn't done permanent damage (grin).

    Bleubeard is jealous of Fenrir. He wants to take over that tote. He thinks ALL totes should belong to him. Thanks for visiting me last night. Happy WOYWW from # 2

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello, I am sending this to everyone. Im sorry I am not going to be able to get to all the desk and I have now lost my sheet of paper that I was writing them down on. I don't think my cat is going to make it through the night to even see the vet. She is old just like my dog so I guess they are going to get sick at the same time or so. I just going to copy and paste and sorry to every one that I didn't get to read.. I just cant do it right now. Thank you Roberta 40 and bright blessings to all.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aaaw, your cat looks so fabulous in that pink bag and I love the coloured spiral but not sure it would work for me as a time management technique because it would take me ages to do all the colouring in!! LOL Annette #9

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a gorgeous kitty and wonderful spiral work in your journal. Thanks for stopping by and saying hello.
    Sandra @34

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful black Fenrir-cat!!! I love cats! They are so lovely creatures ;) Monique have you got mail from me yet? I have sent to you something by post a week ago...I wonder if it has got lost. I hope not!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What fun. I didn't know time management could be so colorful. And your furbaby is a cutie. Thank you for visting my blog earlier.
    April #24

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit and taking the time to leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...