Wednesday, September 16, 2015

New website and blog location...

You may wonder why there aren't any new updates on this blog. Now I know I haven't been very regular with updates, but there have been several since the last post...only I moved it all to my new website MorganLeFaesTrinkets.com

You will find all the posts from this site over there, as well as new updates, the new location of free the printable files/templates, including the coloring booklets.



I hope to see you there in the future =)

Have a great day,
Monique

For more examples of my work, please visit my website, facebook page or Flickr album:
http://morganlefaestrinkets.com/
https://www.facebook.com/MorganLeFaesTrinkets
https://www.flickr.com/photos/94455363@N02/sets/72157638275223663/

2 comments:

  1. Wow, your new website really "pops" compared to your blogger blog. The great color scheme and crisp clear images make me want to find out more about traveler's notebooks. I never heard of them before, perhaps because I rarely travel except for business, but I know someone who would love one as a gift.

    Lucius Cambell @ Skild, Inc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these look cool and sort of aged too. I like to keep a written account of my travels and something bound in leather like this looks awesome and would be great to have. Thanks for always sharing such cool finds, I can see these being super useful in the real world too.

    Gerard Reese @ Kafe Digital Marketing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit and taking the time to leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...