Today I made it into a little booklet.
I kept it fairly plain, as it is for work, but I'm very happy with how it turned out.
The diary itself is a little different from what you usually see, as the normal week on two pages wasn't working for me and the normal day per page diary's don't work for me either. So I made a combination.
I took the Week on two pages source file I had and adapted it so that it now had the week on one side and a page for notes, to do's etc on the other side. I did leave the weekend in there, but I made it smaller.
These pages are then followed by 5 of my timetracking pages, as my workweek is 5 days.
The fifth page is followed by a weekly review page, after which a new weekly sequence starts.
I printed out 2 months, as I'm not entirely sure this will work exactly the way I planned it. Though I do have good hope. I'll review it by the end of the year and tweak it then when needed.
I made a cover from an old and boring grey IKEA hanging folder.
Distressed it with walnut distresse ink, broken china and brushed corduroy. I then stamped randomly over it with black archival ink. Added the little card and stamped DIARY on it, just so I wouldn't mistake it for another booklet =).
The inside front cover was also distressed and stamped with brushed corduroy, broken china and gathered twigs distress ink. I also attached a tag I had made from some of my painted papers.
I left a flap at the front and back cover so I would have a place to collect things.
I really like how it turned out and I think I'm going to enjoy working in this diary. I will post the links to the downloadable source files on my free MTN inserts page, just in case anyone would like to try this diary format.
Thank you for watching and I wish you all a wonderful week.