Thursday, May 2, 2013

Some booklets I made

As I started blogging on lifejournal, some posts about booklets were posted there. I finally figured out how to import those posts to blogger, so I posted them here today. I back dated them as not to fill your RSS stream.


Not a lot of posts, realy, so I don't know why it took me so long to get them over to blogger. Not all booklets I made were posted on lifejournal, so today I will post some of the other booklets I made.


Some of the books above can be found in the previous posts, while others have never been posted before.


All booklets are handbound and most are made from tea dyed paper.


Except the TP mini album, which, off course, is made from TP rolls. You can see the (considerable) size difference very well in this picture.
I also made some tiny pictures, 2"-2", so too large to be an inchie and too small to be and ATC...




 Front view above and back view below.


I made those before I knew what ATC's and inchies were. I really don't know what you would call them and I definitely do not know what to do with them. I decorated front and back, so I might use them as a hanger on a necklace.

Little black book, stamped and distressed.




Little brown book with distressed pages



TP mini album. I may do another post just for this mini album, because this post would get way to large. I am very proud of this one though and had a lot of fun making it. It was also a lot of work and took me over a week of working on it every evening.




Two tiny little booklets, so much fun to make.



This booklet is about 2" square.




This booklet is about 1"-1,5", the ruler is actualy in cm.


This booklet I made for my husband, so it's a bit more masculine in theme. I used Jules Verne pictures for this one.




Several of the booklets have little (tiny little) tags and cards in them, but not all of them. I love making these little books... though my bookshelf with tiny booklets is getting rather full =)

There are more booklets that I haven't posted yet, but I can't remember which ones, so I probably won't post those. Should you have any questions about the making of these booklets, just post them below and I will answer as well as I can. I could also make a post about how to make these. Just let me know if you're interested.

Thank you for watching and have a wonderful day.

3 comments:

  1. Wauw, they are gorgeous . absolutly beautifil.xxxSara

    ReplyDelete

  2. Dear Monique, I am so very delighted to see the beautiful booklets you have created. I love all the pretty details that you have decorated them with. You have done a fabulous job on them! They are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Monice,the books looks amazing and all faboluos details on it is very great,you make a georgus work with this.

    Hugs Jeannette

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit and taking the time to leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...